Re: emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package

Not wanting to subscribe to yet another egroups.com list and recieving all the
spam that it attracts - I've taken the liberty of setting a mailing list up
with Listbot.

LinuxCADCAM-at-listbot.com

Regards, Paul.

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Jeff Barlow wrote:
> Anne, Ray, Terry, et all,

> Re the issue of selecting a discussion forum: I think both the EMC and
> CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO lists are a good place to talk about "what" this thing
> might do, but we should then find somewhere out of the way when (if) we
> get down to the "how" issues.

<!-- Begin ListBot Code -->
<form method="post" action="http://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber">
Join our mailing list!<br>
Enter your email address below,<br>
then click the 'Join List' button:<br>
<input type=text name="e_mail">
<input type=hidden name="list_id" value="LinuxCADCAM">
<input type=hidden name="Act" value="subscribe_list">
<input type=image src="http://www.listbot.com/subscribe_button.gif"
border=0 width=88 height=31 alt="Click here to join our mailing list!">
</form>
<!-- End ListBot Code -->