Re: XmEmc

John,

I tried the demo and think that it will be good for a touch screen.  I like
the big buttons.
When I hit estop, everything on the main screen disappears.  I know that
it's supposed to , but could you leave the axis readouts up so that an
operator could see where they are at?  I realize that you can hit reset and
the axis readouts reappear, but I just like to know where the table is at all
times.  (Not that I've had to hit the estop button in real life much.... : )

Thanks, it's a good gui so far.

Dan