RE: Steppers and the .INI file

Are you referring to the FF0-FF2 values?  If so there are all 0.00.  It
looks Iike  have found the problem.  I was reading through the INI file and
realized the z axis had a P= 150 but the x and y had a P=1000. I've lowered
the P value and it was pretty good. Lowering them all to 100 its even
better.  I haven't notice much change in feed rates though.  It's just a lot
smother.  Does this sound right? It seemed I bumped it way up to get rid of
following errors when I was running EMC without any motors.  I still had the
x axis wigout and lose a few steps during a G1. I wanted to try bumping it
lower but it was way too cold last night to continue on. Is it normal or
advisable to have different P values on each axis?  I was just going top
bump the x a little till I can cut my entire test file with out any errors.

John Ross
(Lindon UT)