Re: new interpreter

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Will wrote:
> I just checked in a number of changes to the CVS archive to allow developers
> the option of linking in
> Tom Kramer's new RS274 interpreter.
>
> To do this, check out the new code then:
>

> cd emc/src
> make USE_NEW_INTERPRETER=1
>
> He added 6 axis support but the way I have it linked in it will always zero the
>  A,B, and C axis.
>
> The .var files are different, which is why I added the
> rs274ngc_new_sim.[run,ini,var].

Will

Using the Mandrake 7.0 release with gcc 2.95.2.

When I tried to compile both Friday and Today, I get a bunch of error
messages.  But most are repeats of these below.

-----from emcerr.linux_2_2_14.log
bin/sh: cd: rs274ngc_new: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
make[82]: *** [clean] Error 128
-----end of snippet-----

-----from rtlinux_2_2.log
/bin/sh: cd: rs274ngc_new: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
/usr/local/nistoct3/rcslib/etc/rtlinux_2_2.def:17: no file name for `include'
make[82]: *** [clean] Error 128
make[81]: *** [clean] Error 2
-----end of snippet-----.

Ine thing that I didn't understand from your post above is when I would
ask for the make for the new interpreter.

Before packup.
before install
after install.
none of the above!