Re[1]: cvs update error

hello;

i am attempting to commit all my changes to cvs
and it keeps complaining at me. ;-)
i am attempting to do 'cvs status' while i write
this.

last count nearly 900 hundred files needed to be
updated. that is what happens when software is
ported from 32bit to 64bit arch. you find hopefully
all the pointer to int, int to pointer, etc conversions.