new interpreter

I just checked in a number of changes to the CVS archive to allow developers
the option of linking in
Tom Kramer's new RS274 interpreter.

To do this, check out the new code then:

cd emc/src
make USE_NEW_INTERPRETER=1

He added 6 axis support but the way I have it linked in it will always zero the
 A,B, and C axis.

The .var files are different, which is why I added the
rs274ngc_new_sim.[run,ini,var].

-- Will

PS.

I also modified the .run scripts so that if you create	the file

.debug_scripts in your home directory it will set -x and echo all the script
commands
.debug_emcmot in your home directory it will run emcmotsim in a debugger (gdb
by default).
.debug_emctask in your home directory it will run the task program in a
debugger
.debugger_name sets the debugger ( I have been using ddd recently).

You can turn on and off these settings with commands like:

rm ~/.debug_scripts
touch ~/.debug_scripts

or echo ddd > ~/.debugger_name

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899	USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253