From: Terry L. Ridder [terrylr-at-blauedonau.com]
Subject: RE[1]: compiler survey requested

terrylr> hello;
terrylr>
terrylr> using gcc-2.96 anything is a bad idea.
terrylr> redhat is in the 'deep darks' with many
terrylr> people on the gcc steering committee about
terrylr> releasing that version.
terrylr>
terrylr> see http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html
terrylr>
terrylr> you probably want to back it down to
terrylr> egcs-1.1.2 or perhaps gcc-2.95.2.
terrylr>

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself