Re: emc & rtlinux questions and suggestions

Hi Eric,

I'm not sure what the underlying OS is but the control has a bug
under the wrong conditions it will "lock in" to rapid traverse and
execute every block of your program at 1500 IPM (yep fifteen hundred)

?have you ever seen a peck drill cycle at that speed?
your tools are just GONE! and you dont know its going to
happen until the first tool is .05 over the part and it aint slowing down

featuritis? well yes but at least we dont have that paperclip guy :-)
--
Brian