part III: alpha, linux-2.4.0-test9, & rtlinux-3.0-pre8 update

hello;

before i wander of to dreamland i thought
i would give you a quick update.

i have just finished merging the alpha emc
source code and the intel emc source code.

i have not split iosh.cc into iosh.cc & iosh.c
as of yet. i will do that later today in the
merge source tree. once that is done and everything
compiles & runs i will merge my source tree with
sourceforge cvs.

i will also but the patches to rtlinux-3.0-pre8
files in case some wants to run rtlinux-3.0-pre8
and linux-2.4.0-test9 on an intel platform.
that combination does work. that combination on
the alpha platform does not work. if someone has
a powerpc platform it would be beneficial to try
linux-2.4.0-test9 & rtlinux-3.0-pre8 on that platform.
if someone has a powerpc that they would loan out
for awhile, i would be willing to get emc running on
it. (my daughter has a powerpc & an imac but she
really needs those up and running for her work. she
will not let me 'crash & burn' them. ;-) )

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself