Re: Re[1]: emc & rtlinux questions and suggestions

sounds like you have your work cut out for yourself :-)

as for the secondary delema you mention I think
alot of EMCers at least are willing to run an older
kernel for the sake of stability ,a software glitch +
a ton of moving iron can add up to trouble fast
(I've seen this on a new machine tool ,it got BAD)

there will always be some who want to be on the
bleading edge of things ,and they do alot to move
things forward for everyone else
--
Brian