Re: success at last: emc-0.9-25 running with 2.4.0-test1 & rtlinux-3.0

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Terry wrote:
> hello;
>
> we have success in running emc-0.9-25 on
> linux-2.4.0-test1 & rtlinux-3.0.
>
> i just was able to get it running a couple
> of minutes ago on the intel pentium 233mhz
> box.

If you are willing to put this up on the linuxcnc.org/Dropbox as a
binary, I think that you can run enc/scripts/generic/packupbin from the
directory just above the working EMC directory.  The resulting tgz file
can be checked in to the dropbox so others can test it out on their
systems.

Fred's disclaimer concerning the RELEASE_NOTES for 09-25 would apply to
this as well.