Single Servo circuit

Hello,

I wanted to put togther a schematic and explaination
of my single axis servo sooner, but work got in the
way....

Anyhow, if anyone is interested I put the archive
SingleServo.tgz in the dropbox.  I also put a readme
file called readme.txt  If I was thinking at the time,
I would have given it a more descriptive name.  Within
the archive there is a better readme file.

The archive has 3 schematic drawings in xfig file
format (.fig) as well as gif (.gif), my emc.ini, my
emc.run, my Makefile, and my dispatcher functions.
The circuit is very similar to 1/8 of a Servo-to-Go
board.  It includes everything needed to make a _VERY
RUDIMENTARY_ servo system, including a crude servo
amp.

One note.  Careful where you extract the archive, so
as not to overwrite your emc.ini and emc.run files.

Would anyone be interested in designing our own multi
axis system?  I think that we could build an 8 axis
system similar to the STG board without the superflous
stuff like timers and interrupt controllers for a
couple of hundred dolars.

Thanks,
Garrett.