alpha back up. linux-2.4.0-test9 & rtlinux-3.0-pre8

hello;

the alpha is back up and running smoothly.

i was able to work on emc on it partly today.

i have come to the conclusion that i am going
to have to go with linux-2.4.0-test9 and
rtlinux-3.0-pre8. there is just to much work
to get linux-2.2.17 and rtlinux-2.3 working
together on the alpha. i will keep you posted.

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself