Re: EMC CNC recommendations

I've just started playing with the demo version myself so I'm still
working my way into it

for 2D and some 2.5D cad/cam I've used EaglePCB and tweaked the gerber
code
definitions in the eagle.def file to generate semi-compatible G-code
the code still needs to be edited to add the decimal points for milling
but it works Ok ,the numbers for drilling are in the right format

the freeware version of Eagle will only make copper traces in a
~3X4.2" area but lines and holes on the non-copper layers can be drawn
outside the freeware limits ,as long as your not making PCBs I guess its
a gray area if this is "cheating" or not

Brian