problems with mbuff in rtlinux-2.3

hello;

after working at this late into the morning hours
last night i have a problem with the way mbuff.o
is being built in rtlinux-2.3.

there is an easy fix which would be to edited
their makefiles. the harder fix would be to
have our own makefile for mbuff and compile it
ourselves. i have both ways working the question
is which one would benefit the end-user the
most.

any ideas?

what is emc's relationship with the rtlinux developers?
should i just send them the fixes?

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
i need to know who and what i am
this hunger jolts me from complacency
rocks me, makes me meet myself