Re: building emc-0.9-25.src.tgz on alpha & pentium

Terry

Thanks for the detailed notes.  I don't know what a lot of them mean but
they will help. I've been having the same problem with iosh and /usr/include/sys/io.h
since I took mandrake up on their suggested updates.  I'm using 7.0 but
the new glibc development version seems to have messed things up.

Last month, Will worked out the problems that I was having with the same
files for the 7.0 version, but there has to be some way around the
update problems.  Ian must have been right about people named ray always
meddling/muddling even if it ain't broke.

I'll try your fix this evening and report back.

Ray