Re[1]: installing emc on a server questions

hello;

the server would only act as a central storage
for the emc programs. all emc programs would
run on the 6 client machines. put it yet another
way. no part of emc would run on the server.

the reason for the server is to make updating
emc easier than updating each machine individually.
a server is easier on me also since i have only
one good arm to type with. which is why i type in
all lowercase. i have tried one-handed keyboards
and the learning curve is just too steep. perhaps
if i played piano i could get the chording down. ;-)

the individual machines will have their own booting
hard drives.