Re: installing emc on a server questions

Hello,

This discussion has tweaked my interest.  If you have
6 client machines and one server, I think that each of
the six machines could boot off the server, load the
real time kernel, and run EMC of each local machine.
In effect this would be like using the NFS as the hard
disk.  But could 6 instances of the non real-time
processes (emctask, emcio, etc) be running on the
server with the real-time (emcmot) running on each of
the 6 clients, as the application stand now?

Just curious.

Thanks,
Garrett.