Re: Real time?

Hi Ray,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray" <rehenry-at-up.net>.

> How do the laptops get away with it or is the power output so low they
> don't need much cooling?  How much power do you need for this project?

The laptop I used to have at work was a thermal menace - if you used it on
your lap for more than 5 minutes, your privates were glowing red hot!! I
don't know about newer ones - this was about 5 years ago - but I always
thought that anyone buying such a laptop should be issued with a health and
safety warning.

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright