RE: Running the EMC program

I move the files through a network connection and SAMBA. This lets me see
the Linux box on the network and just place the files in the directory I set
EMC to look at.

I don't follow the part about not being able to see the file name in the
open box. The default location is a directory called program under your emc
directory. If you have them in a different directory you will not see than
unless you change the default in the .ini file (the easiest as you do it
once) or use the navigation pieces in the open box to get to the correct
directory.

Tim
[Denver, CO]