Re: new EMC distribution/site

Will

I'm trying to make a distribution today for my own use under Mandrake 7.0
with rtlinux-2.2.  My emc version is up to date from sourceforge so I
copied packupsrc into the directory that holds emc and rrclib directories
and executed it.

I took the resulting emcsrc* file and attempted to untar and install it
in a new /usr/local/nist* directory and I get a bunch of errors in the
rcserr.log file.  One included a reference to some of the rcslib/src/w3w
files so I built a phony/include directory and linked it to that
directory and installed again.  Below is the list of errors that remain.

/usr/X11R6/bin/makedepend: warning:  _timer.c: 150: #error No definition for clk tck for this platform.
/usr/X11R6/bin/makedepend: warning:  _timer.c: 334: #error NO definition for etime for this platform
/usr/X11R6/bin/makedepend: warning:  _timer.c: 473: #error No definition for esleep for this platform.
/usr/X11R6/bin/makedepend: warning:  inetfile.cc (reading /usr/local/nistprobtest/rcslib/etc/phony/include/sysdep.h, line 725): cannot find include file "sys/systeminfo.h"
not in /usr/local/nistprobtest/rcslib/plat/linux_2_2_14/include/sys/systeminfo.h
not in /usr/local/nistprobtest/rcslib/etc/phony/include/sys/systeminfo.h

In err.log I get about 1600 lines of problems.  They look like the
rtlinux_2_2 directory is missing a bunch of files.

Any hints.

Ray

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Will wrote:

<snipped>

> There is also a couple of scripts in emc/scripts/generic if you want to
build > your own set of distribution files.