Tiny tkemc/emcsh bug

I found a minor display problem in the August releases.  The spindle
button label reports spindle increase when either the increase or
decrease buttons are pressed.  I believe that increase and decrease buttons
do the correct job but don't have an easy way to test it here.

If you don't care stop reading here.

I believe that I fixed the problem in emcsh.cc file on sourceforge.  If
the display as it is causes you anguish, I can compile new emcsh files
for the bin releases and ship them to me if you email that you need one.

If you are compiling your own from the emcsh* release, you can download
the offending file from sourceforge it's emc/src/emctask/emcsh.cc and it
should replace the same file in your copy of the archive.