RE: August Rel. compiling errors

> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/inivar: error in loading shared libraries
> librcs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I remember correctly this is the same error message I was getting when I
did the install on top of an existing EMC that was working fine. This was
with RH 5.2. I continued to get the same error message after I reinstalled
the prior working version and had to delete the directory and reinstall the
prior version to get EMC functional again (Jon Elson did point out that a
./clean would probably have worked).

Tim
[Denver, CO]