August 2.0.36 release

Folk

I tried out the August binary release of EMC on the 2.0.36 linux platform
and found that it worked very well with my stepper setup.  The emcbin file
is precompiled so all you have to do is download it from:

  - ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/EMC/
or
  - http://sourceforge.net/projects/EMC

and:

 - tar xzvf emcbin*

in the directory in which you want to use it.  It's ready to run in about
30 seconds.

I found one file missing emc/plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/emctesting.  This trips
up tkemc.  The best fix is to just copy that one file over from an
earlier release.  You will need to copy the generic,* files to emc.* or
supply your own.

The "stock" g-code programs are not included to save filesize but you can
copy those in if you want to test the release with them.

The August release includes all of the goodies.
  - tkbackplot pops up from the tkemc view menu
  - scripts are enabled in both genedit and tkemc
  - probing has been written in and a sample script is there
  - probe can also be called from a program
  - steppermod.o is fixed for tuning and saving to the ini file
  - fixed taskmain for M1 program end
  - fixed some sync stuff after an abort
  - changed MSG comments to pop up in operator information window
  - added bi-directional lead screw compensation
  - added script files so you can make your own release from sourceforge

Fred and Will and others have really made some giant strides here.
Thanks guys.

BTW - rumor has it that the next release will provide a feature that will
update your machine's size when the temperature changes!

And last, I am amazed at how much of 2.0.36 I'd forgotten in two months.