Re: Silly question

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Speaking of Arnie, I just realized I have missed his posts.
>
> Steve

< snip >

Hi all !

I am still lurking around :)

I have not been able to get my email for some time, and I am surprised how much
activity there has been :)  ( I hope I will have time to read it all - goosh ! )

I have been working day and night,  but I am sad to say - not with EMC and
stuff.  I do hope I will get some time to join in - but for now,  I just wanted
to say hello, and wish you all a good summer.

//ARNE

Added note:   I just have to check if this one will pass my network.  I have
sent some email, - but have never heard anything.  Now it turns out that it has
piled up on my own network . I have had a lot of trouble with my lines too,
still have, - but in this case - I can only blame myself.  How stupid. :)