I found the problem with IOSH on RedHat 6.2

I found the problem that was causing the build of iosh to fail on my
RedHad 6.2 system.  I am using the prepatched 2_2_13 rtlinux kernel and
everything seemed fine except that iosh would not build.  Well, after a
good bit of study, it appears that iosh wants the io.h file found in two
places, /usr/include/sys/io.h and /usr/include/asm/io.h which on RedHat
6.2 are two differnent versions of the io.h file.  I copied the newer
version from on directory to the other and now iosh builds and works
correctly.  I don't know if I broke something else but at least I can
build iosh.  I will try building the kernel again today to make sure I
did not break it in the process of fixing iosh.

John Guenther