Re: We now think EMC may indeed be practical, and we are going to try an implementation.

Hi,

I can only say that the way you went about getting the information you
required was very strange. One catches very few flies with vinegar.

It doesn't matter to this group what you are going to use EMC for be
it commercial of for hobby use and most would be happy to help which
ever.

Now that the cards are on the table, I wish you every success in your
endeavour. The more people working on EMC the better provided that it
is done for the right reasons. I am sure that any work you do will
further the development of this program. I, and I'm sure others, look
forward to your results.

Regards,

Terry