Re: EMC - a practical implementation?

Derek B. wrote:
I agree with Tim's  comment below and add only a fool turns to those who
try to help and spits upon them. I do not know your circumstances, but
it sounds as if you are out to make money or want something for nothing.
The price you pay for this software is not money it is time but that
becomes more vauable than money because you learn something.
Don't waste your precious time writing e-mails that only tear down
others. I am willing to help Tim if he still wants to help you, but you
may have already burned that bridge. Have a great day everyone :)
Derek B.