From: Tim Goldstein <tgoldste-at-mlh-services.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <emc-at-nist.gov>
Subject: RE: EMC - a practical implementation?
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 9:43 PM

StevieB,

If you have no interest in EMC and only want to berate people that are
happy
using it, why are you wasting your oh so valuable time on a list that is
only about this software product that you feel is a waste of your time?

I have offered to invest my valuable time (and no you do not have any right
decide for me what is a waste or investment of this precious time) and help
you set up a machine on EMC. It seems you are more interested in tearing
the
package down that actually tying it and seeing if it serves your needs.

Tim
[Denver, CO]