Implementation

I have been watching development for sometime myself and should maybe keep
my fingers out of it since I don't have one machine, or even gotten past a
plain Linux install without ditching it, having to use the computer for a
DOS application. I have seen most of the web tour and seen some amazing
things illustrated. I was told that there was a CDROM available, but, have
yet to get a response from the list. I am not here to knock my employees, I
am here to give you encouragement in this task,  hope to someday use the
available OS, and give input to the development. I believe I am correct in
saying that a commercial DOS port has been done, albeit "a diamond in the
rough" as some have termed it. The source code is there for any commercial
venture to grab and go with it. I will have to be a lurker for some time
until that ship comes in that will enable me to use my investment. Good luck
and I will be reading and rooting
Robert Ash
Columbia,SC