STG2 Outputs

Does anyone know how to re-assign the DAC's on the STG card.  (Fred and Will
are on vacation, so I can't ask them.)  I think, by process of elimination,
that I have a bad DAC - DAC1.  Since this is the Y axis on the machine, it's
kind of crucial.  Just for giggles I'd like to assign the output to DAC3.  I
tried changing the offset in the STG2.h file from 12 to 16, but it didn't
work.  I think there might be more to it.  Thanks.

-John