Re: gotit! emc on 2.2.14 Thanks Ray

  Hi Derek,

  I dont know about 6.2, first thing I think you
should look at is the version of egcs that runs on
your system. Type "gcc -v" and see what you get. mine
was version, egcs 2.91.66

  I dont know much about linux, I think I just got
lucky in that 6.1 was so easy. If your gcc is the same
it will lend some simplicity to the process.

 Try it, and see what happends. I would like to know.

  good luck
  Thanks
    andrew