Re: Is EMC Working on RTL 2.2 at all?

RTLinux-2.2 Masochists

I messed around with my prepatched rtlinux-2.2 and finally got a version of
it and emc running with my mandrake 7.0

I wrote a page describing my EMC install troubles.  It's at

	http://www.linuxcnc.org/Cookbook/emcinst22/install.html

I haven't finished the page on the rtlinux-2.2 kernel build yet but it
sounds like you guys have a real time kernel working for you so the page
above should help some with the EMC install.

Good luck and let me know how the page works for you.

Ray