Re: Open Source Hosting

At 11:06 AM 6/6/2000 -0400, will wrote:

<snipped>

>although
>http://www.OpenAvenue.com may be a possibility.

I looked around a bit at this and am impressed.

	They even let me log in!
	Many components of EMC would benefit from shared development.
	I like the idea of several possible interest focused forums.

A central open place, within which the work of focused groups like the
several EMC committees Fred proposed, and the work of individuals can be
tested, collated, and published.

I'd like to see at least a version of the handbook there as well.

Would it be a single project or several with related names?