Bug in Steppermod in may-5 2000 build

Has anyone tried the steppermod.o motion control program in the newest build
of EMC?? I am trying to set up EMC on a slower computer so I figured I would
give steppermod a try and I keep getting follow errors if I do a jog move in
a negative direction. I can jog all I want positive, but as soon as I go
negative I get a follow error. Is it just me or is there a bug??

I just tried it in MDI and I get the same thing. Works great as long as I am
moving in a positive direction.

Tim
[Denver, CO]