Re: 4 Axis Control for Foam Cutter

At 08:40 AM 5/10/2000 -0400, David wrote:
<snipped>
>I tried to configure 4 axes in the emc.ini file and ran emc only to get an
>error message whenever the g1 code included a B parameter.

>How do I configure EMC to support 4 linear axes for Motion, Display,
>Simulation and Logging ?

A preliminary version of the emc interpreter for such a machine is about.
The display is a matter of a days work.  I haven't looked at logging but it
should be a quick fix also.  As Fred said the motion stuff will take a
little longer.

If you build the machine and EMC isn't quite ready, you can tie upper and
lower together and at least cut square.