Re: "Foolproof tester" finds another bug

Hi Clint

Yes, I found that little bug a long while ago. If you go into the source code
for the tk gui in Plat/linux_ver_No/Bin - Look for the following line :-

set oridescale [scale $oridebottom.scale -length 270 -from 0 -to $maxFeedOverride -variable feedoverride -orient horizontal -showvalue 0 -command {emc_feed_override} -takefocus 0]

Change to :-

set oridescale [scale $oridebottom.scale -length 270 -from 1 -to $maxFeedOverride -variable feedoverride -orient horizontal -showvalue 0 -command {emc_feed_override} -takefocus 0]

That should cure it.
I have a feeling I added someting else. Have a look in the Linuxcnc drop box for tkemc-pc.gz. That is one file I modified.

Regards, Paul.