Re: "Foolproof tester" finds another bug

Clint

Yep!  You're right.  Someone encountered something like this a while back.
If you set jogspeed to zero it will still move that same way.  I think that
talk was it should be fixed when the new round of motion stuff comes out.

The way to run jog speeds less than 1.0 is to use it in combination with
feedoverride.  Set jog speed to a couple units per minute and then adjust
feedoverride to give you what you want.  That way you get a good range of
very slow speeds.  I can get my steppers down to a few steps a minute
although I'm not sure why I want them to move that slow.

Ray