Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Which version of EMC?

Tim,
Ok, I set up:

1.  freqmod.o in emc.ini
2. uncommented "period" again and set it to an unrealistically large number
ie  1.00004
3.  started it up and got this:

   emcsh.cc 321 emcStatus buffer not available  (this came up 10 times)

then:

emcsh.cc 3794   can't establish communication with emc

Could my directory structure have any effect on it?  This program is under
/usr/local/emc15Mar/emc
since I have about 3 different versions going on this computer.

I also tried increasing cycle time wherever I found it and it didn't help any.

Thanks,
Dan