Re: Parameter PERIOD, Freqmod now running on rtlinux 2.0

> This means that SPINDLE_FORWARD_INDEX is the same output
> as X-Direction and SPINDLE_REVERSE_INDEX is X-Clock, isn't it?
> Or are these spinbdle outputs in the ini file but not used?

You need two parallel ports. One for step, direction, and the home & limit
switches. The second is for the digital I/O like the spindle control,
coolant, e-stop, etc. You'll note that there are two places in the .ini file
to specify the parallel port addresses...

Matt