RE: Parameter PERIOD

Comments scribbled throughout.

At 08:09 AM 4/14/2000 -0400, Bert wrote:

>Thanks Jon I will try that in the weekend.

I'll put together a tar of my run and ini and attach off list.

>What I would like to know is,
>what is the idea behind simulating a servo motor,
>when you want to control a stepper without feedback?

I believe that the idea here was to build in all of the PID stuff so that
we would have the ability to throw around the heavy loads that are common
to bridgeport stepper machines.

>Bert

I set P = 1000 for all axises in my freqmot version of ini.