Re: Index pulse for homing

Tim

Was it you that posted the message about each axis max velocity working
in
one direction only when jogging? If so what ever became of that? I
noticed
the same thing today, works ok in mdi mode, haven't tried it in auto.

One other question, does anyone know of a way to shut off the multiple
desktop function in linux? I am using afterstep wm. If my EMC GUI moves
off the screen whenever my mouse pointer touches the screen edge one
more
time I may be forced to do something drastic.

Thanks
Bill