EMC user map

List
We have put up a map and list of those who responded to Fred's colored pins
post. You can find it at http://www.linuxcnc.org/map/worldmap.html
We'd appreciate it if you would look it over and make suggestions. We need
you to locate yourself on the map and give us coordinates so we can put up
your pin. (there is a lined copy of the map that will help us locate you)
If you think we need to update your entry, copy it, fix it, and send it back.
If you haven't had a chance to respond to Fred's post, or if you are new to
the list and would like to be included, do respond.
Ray rehenry-at-up.net
Dan dfalck-at-sprynet.com
Ray

Note:  If you have photos, text, or html describing, showing your machines
and want them on the site, let me know.  I would like to set up a section
showing EMC in action.

Dan