Re: EMC 2.2.13 almost there!

Ray,

My input and output numbers are the same... I haven't set them for each
axis yet but they are already close. The X and Y axis are actually about
1024 and the default is 1000. This is close enough to get the machine up
and running. I can get the jog speed setting up to 0.6 without the
following error. At 0.7 I get the following error. This is slow...

Would the acceleration settings perhaps affect this?

Clint