linux 2.2.13 and EMC, does anybody have instructions for a linux newbie?

I am a Newbie in using linux, but I managed to install redhat 6.1
Now I want to install rt-linux and EMC using steppermod (realtime and no
feedback, right?).
Can anybody tell me detailed how to proceed?
I have a redhat workstation setup, the first partition of the harddisk
contains
windows NT and LILO in the MBR, the other partitions are /boot, / and swap
for linux.
The PC is a Pentium II/233, 64 MB.
I also have redhat 5.2 but this one crashes now and then on this PC while
readhat 6.1 seems
to be running stable.

Thanks,
Bert