RE: EMC and DRO card

Yes, one could actually use EMC as a DRO program.  That's kind of a
perverse thought- hmmm can't run it on a 486, have to use a pentium, and it
scares the hell out of the majority of people becuase of the rtlinux install.

I couldn't get Tkemc to work yet.  The period thing kept hanging me up.  I
set it to .00008, .00005, and .000025, etc... and it just kept hanging.
This is a lot tougher than I thought it would be.   Xemc worked though.

Dan