RE: Linux version?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, you wrote:
(I followed Arne's
>instructions, but my sound card isn't working yet, so I'm not convinced I
>got it right.)

Well, the sound card could be affected by the RTLinux ?  I think.

But,  if you get something to add about your experience with the 486 that you
think deserve to be mentioned,  let us know and we could add it to the linuxcnc
stuff.

I say this because it may be easier now,  when things is fresh in memory.  I
did have a few problems,  writing this at a very later date.

//ARNE