Re: Homebrew STG card Update Cheap PCI Card

From: Jon Elson

> Yes, I think many people might be quite interested in this!
>
> Jon

I guess that would be an understatement Jon.

Ok, i got the design:
Wilshire/Storrs PCI board with the addition of:
MAX547 octal 13bit DAC
Transplanted DRO+ board
ADMCF328 Motor Controller

Actually this is belt and suspenders type design since you probably
could put the encoder interface in the Lattice 5256 on the W/S design.
Also the motor controller has 3 16 bit pwm and 2 8bit pwm plus 5/6 channel
adc.

Phil: Is the PLXtech SDK required for what you have done?
eric keller