Re: Homebrew STG card Update Cheap PCI Card

Hi
In looking for a Cheap PCI core I have used the 9050 stuff from PLXTech.
I also have been working with John Storrs to produce a programmable FPGA
add on daughter card.
THe prototye card is completed and working.
Any one interested ??

Regards
  Phil Wilshire