Problem in Mar 15 build?

I posted this before, but did not hear from anyone as to whether they have
experienced the same problem. Anyone else notice this or is my installation
unique??

1 - The per axis MAX_VELOCITY setting is only working in one direction with
jogs. I set my MAX_VELOCITY setting for X & Y to .8 and for Z to .5 and in
manual mode I set the jog speed to 72. On all 3 axis's in one direction I
get the movement rate that is in the .ini file on the per axis setting, but
in the reverse direction I get the full 72 ipm.

2 - In auto mode the feed override is boosting the G0 rapid moves from the
value set on the per axis MAX_VELOCITY parameter. So, with the same setting
as above if I put the override to 200 the axis is trying to do 96 ipm. Looks
like the boosted rate is being limited by the global MAX_VELOCITY value that
we are told to set well above the actual per axis maximum and not
considering that the per axis values really are the fastest an axis can go.

Tim
[Denver, CO]